Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Season Blocks!!!

My mom, sister and I were all together for a week.
We needed projects!!!
That is when I discovered ALL SEASON BLOCKS!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a set of word blocks that you could use for every season? Only one set instead of a set for every single holiday/occassion??
I found this wonderful idea at Sassy Sanctuary
What you will need:
10 blocks (1 used 4 inch blocks)
Paint
Vinyl lettering (or letter cut outs and modge podge)
Vinyl letters needed
Block 1: H Y E D A N
Block 2: A C R S N I
Block 3: R P E T U N
Block 4: V N L O A S
Block 5: E O M D S R
Block 6: S M K I A O
Block 7: T F B W Y E
Block 8: U A G L Y T
Block 9: P J I H O W
Block 10: F P S C U E
Directions:
First you take some blocks (for these we used 4" posts found at lowes and cut them into blocks)
Sand and make smooth
(A HUGE thanks to my dad who did this step for me!) 2: Paint your blocks to match home decor
3: Sand edges (if desired) to give more creative look
4:Cut out letters (Another HUGE thanks to my mom who used her cricuit so we did not have to cut the letters out!)
5:Peel and stick one letter to each side of the blocks according to directions given above
Close up look
Finished product!!
Words you can make with your blocks!
Thanks to Sassy Sanctuary for providing the list!
I've tried to arrange it by time of year. ENJOY!
Love
Love You
Heart
Hearts
Be Mine
Lucky
Lucky You
Irish
Romance
Easter
Bunny
Spring
Spring Time
Flowers
Rainy
Mother
Bloom
Garden
Father
Summer
Pool
Sun
Sunny
Swim
America
Glory
Flag
Freedom
Country
School
Autumn
Fall
Halloween
Ghost(s)
Witch(es)
Monster
Treats
Spooky
Pumpkin
Harvest
Vampire
Fright
Give Thanks
Thankful
Thanks
Turkey
Leaf
Winter
Snow
Let it Snow
Santa
Frosty
Brrr
Believe
Jolly
Merry
Joy
Christmas
Imagine
Snowflake
Flake
New Year
Birthday
Party
Wishes
Christ
Jesus
Peace
Fairies
Fairy
Smile
Dance
It’s a boy
It’s a girl
Welcome
Faith
Hope
Dream
Blessed
Happy
Grace
Wonder
Family
Friends
Home
Kitchen

No comments: