Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quiet Book- part 2

Phase 2 is complete.
I still have more ideas that I will probably want to add in the future, but for now I think this will give the kids a great start!
Here is the rundown of the new pages!
BOOK ONE
Page 9: Barn
Idea and template: Homemade by Jill
OutsideFinger PuppetsE-I-E-I-OPage 10: Mailbox
Idea and template from: Homemade by Jill
Complete with door that opens to put mail inside and moveable flag
Page 11: Mail bag
My idea/template
Comes with actual letters to mail!
Mail idea from: Lu Bird Baby
My template
MAIL IS HERE!!
Page 12: Fix my hair
Idea from childhood quiet book
Own template
Little bag underneath holds hairties and bows
In part one there were two pages that I needed to fix the animals on to make them bigger and more child-friendly. Here are those changes now.
Noah's Ark animals
In the ark- from page 5
Ocean animals- from page 4
Book TWO
Page 9: Button flowers
Flowers detach and reattach from buttons
Idea from childhood book
Own template
Page 10: Pattern Caterpillar
Own template
Shapes from pocket can be arranged to create different patterns
(Four different shapes...with four of each)Page 11: Fancy Fingers
Rings can be placed on thumbs and ring fingers of both hands.
Wrists also come up for bracelets (not shown)
Idea from childhood book
Own template-My daughters hands :)
Page 12: Piggy Bank
Own Template
Buttons also added to the front closure flaps!
FINISHED
WRAPPED
and ready for CHRISTMAS!!


ENJOY!!

No comments: